Mean Bird Motorcycles Leather Keyring
USA - Orders will be delivered in 1 to 5 business days, depending on the location of the destination within the United States. Orders are dispatched from Orlando, FL. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $5.00 and your parcel will be delivered either by USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be sent to your email address on dispatch.
Canada – As above but with $8.00 flat rate shipping
ORDERS OVER $100.00 qualify for Free Shipping!!
Customers placing orders for an address outwith the USA/Canada should order from the UK store.
Returns should be sent to Red Torpedo USA, inc, 100 W Livingston St, Orlando FL 32801 United States in a re-saleable condition and in its original packaging to qualify for a refund. Refunds will be processed on receipt.
Exchanges cannot be processed on our system, please return the unsuitable item and place a new order for the item required.
HOW CAN I FIND PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE?
Click on any of the photographs on the home page or to find specific ranges and riders, use the black navigation bar drop down menus at the top of the page.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
- Find the items you want to buy.
- Select the colour you like, the size you need and the quantity.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Once you have chosen all your items, select Check Out. You can then edit your cart or proceed to checkout.
- Once at check out, you can either sign in with an existing Red Torpdeo Clothing account, or create a new Red Torpedo Clothing account.
- Choose the shipping option you require and the delivery address.
- Provide your payment information.
- Review and then place your order.
MADE FOR BIKERS
Sign up to the Red Torpedo Newsletter and get *20% off your first order.Subscribe Now
* Applies to full price items only
The Mean Bird Motorcycles keyring is a stylish accessory for any bike. Made with 100% leather so there is no danger of it scratching your two wheeled baby.
The leather is created from a cow hide and the keyrings are finished with oil and wax. The dye solution is used sparingly to create an aged and evenly spread colouration.
Dimensions (at widest): 7cm x 4.5cm